Julius Kirschbaum, M. Sc.
Julius Kirschbaum graduated from RWTH University in 2018 with a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering – Material Science. He focused his studies on Metallurgy on the technological side and on Technology and Innovation Management on the economic side. During his studies, he worked at the “Chair and Institute of Industrial Engineering and Ergonomics”, the “IME Process Metallurgy and Metal Recycling” and at the “FIR an der RWTH” as a student assistant.
Since 2011, he is also working at Engineers without Borders (Ingenieure ohne Grenzen e.V.) as a volunteer. He is active in the field of knowledge management and education.
Since 2019, he is working at the Chair of Information Systems, Innovation and Value Creation at Friedrich-Alexander-Universityt Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- IIP-Ecosphere (Industrial Intelligent Production)
- Digital Transformation Project (DTP) – Master Course – Summer Term
- Designing Technology (DT) – Master Course – Winter Term
- Service Quality Engineering – Dienstleistungsqualität entwickeln (SQE) – Bachelor/Master Course – Winter/Summer Term
- Medienkompetenz (E-Media) – Bachelor Course – Summer Term
- Student Assistants Employment (Einstellung von studentischen Hilfskräften)
Fields of Interest:
- Innovation Ecosystems
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,
- Digital Transformation
- University-Industry Cooperations
- Trust in Organisations
- Digital Collaboration Tools
- Design Science Research (DSR)
Use-Case-based Innovation for Artificial Intelligence - An ontological Approach
Thirtieth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2022) (Timișoara, 21. June 2022 - 24. June 2022)
, , :
The How and Why of AI
Dcotroal Colloquium EURAM 2021 (online, 14. June 2021 - 15. June 2021)
, , :
A Systematic Characterization of Artificial Intelligence Business Models as a Fundament
for Business Model Innovation and Strategic Decision-Making
21st European Academy of Management (EURAM) Conference 2021 (Montreal/virtual, 16. June 2021 - 18. June 2021)
, , , :
Roleplaying in inter-organisational relationships – The Case of AI-based Innovation Ecosystems
BAM Doctoral Conference 2021 (online, 24. March 2021 - 24. March 2021)
, , :