Julius Kirschbaum, M. Sc.
Julius Kirschbaum graduated from RWTH University in 2018 with a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering – Material Science. He focused his studies on Metallurgy on the technological side and on Technology and Innovation Management on the economic side. During his studies, he worked at the “Chair and Institute of Industrial Engineering and Ergonomics”, the “IME Process Metallurgy and Metal Recycling” and at the “FIR an der RWTH” as a student assistant.
Since 2011, he is also working at Engineers without Borders (Ingenieure ohne Grenzen e.V.) as a volunteer. He is active in the field of knowledge management and education.
Since 2019, he is working at the Chair of Information Systems, Innovation and Value Creation at Friedrich-Alexander-Universityt Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- IIP-Ecosphere (Industrial Intelligent Production)
- Student Assistants Employment (Einstellung von studentischen Hilfskräften)
Fields of Interest:
- Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems, Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation
- University-Industry Cooperations
- Trust in Organisations
- Digital Collaboration Tools
- Design Science Research (DSR)