If you want to apply for one of our partner universities, please follow the process advised by the “International Office” .
All the applications along with the required documents for the abroad semester have to be submitted at the International office. Based on the preferred universities applications will get re-directed to the responsible chairs from the International office.
Please note that if you are applying for any of our partner universities, we would like to receive your letter of motivation (“Anschreiben”) in English.
Credit Transfer (Leistungsanerkennung)
In general, we encourage the acceptance of passed exams/courses in the field of information systems with a focus on innovation and value creation either abroad or at other chairs in Germany. If you plan to spend one semester abroad, please contact us already in your planning phase so that we can help you identify courses at the foreign university that can be accepted at our department. As the exam/course taken abroad or at another chair in Germany replaces an exam/course taken at the FAU, it is important that this exam/course equals the courses at the FAU – see §8 of Studienordnung (Diplom/Bachelor).
Learning Agreements Coordinator at Wi1: Matthäus Wilga
Further information for IIS students can be found here.
- Karl-Franzens University of Graz (Austria)
- Sarajevo School of Science and Technology (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- University of Split (Croatia)
- Prague University of Economics and Business (Czech Republic)
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
- Tampere University of Technology – Pori Campus (Finland)
- Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary)
- University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
- SSE Riga – Stockholm School of Economics (Latvia)
- University of Latvia (Latvia)
- RTU Riga Technical University (Latvia)
- Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
- Feng Chia University (Taiwan)