Dr. Tim Posselt
Tim worked as a research assistant as well as a group manager at the Fraunhofer Center for Applied Research on Supply Chain Services in Nuremberg from 2011-2018. He received his PhD on “Organizational Competence for Servitization” from WI1 Innovation and Value Creation in 2017. As an independent researcher and consultant, Tim subsequently helped facilitate organizational change for a wide variety of enterprises in numerous countries.
His research focuses on value co-creation in complex service systems. Specifically, he aims to understand how such systems organize for distributive and regenerative value creation. Relevant questions to be addressed in this field are:
- What are the system boundaries and who are the relevant stakeholders?
- How do these stakeholders define value?
- How can collaboration between these stakeholders be facilitated?
- How is value distributed equitably and regeneratively among stakeholders?
- How can value co-creation enable coviability with surrounding systems?
Microfoundations of Organizational Competence for Servitization
In: Journal of Competences, Strategy & Management Special Issue: Approaching Dynamic Capabilities from a Multi-Level Perspective – Macrofoundations and Microfoundations (2017), p. 85-107